DISTRICT 7 VICTORIA LITTLE LEAGUE FALL BASEBALL AT AMBASSADOR PARK
Lakehill is hosting fall baseball in 2016:
· Time: Sundays 2:00-4:30 8 week schedule beginning Sunday September 11th
· First half hour warm up and practice. Last 1 1/2 hours 4-5 inning games, ninety minute maximum, with no new inning starting after
· Coaches, assistants and managers are volunteer. Each team must assign a manager. Parents will be designated by manager to assist with various duties such as field prep and clean up.
· Each team will consist of 10-11 players. Once 66 players have enrolled the league is capped. It is up to coaches and managers to ensure they field a team each week. 7 players or less forfeits the game.
· We will try to organize teams by league. Leagues short of a team will be merged with another.
· 2016 Minor rules apply.
· Age bracket: open to players 8-10 year olds. Players must be no older than age 10 at time of registration. Consideration given to 7 year olds with aptitude and experience.
Pre-register by email to Lakehill.email@example.com
Information needed for each player:
- Shirt size
- Parent names
- Email address
- Phone number